When your car reaches the point of severe disrepair, it’s no longer a pleasure to drive. We’ve all been there—the car that saw us through high school and our first adult milestones is now leaking oil on the driveway and has a weird engine stutter. It’d cost more to fix the car than it’s worth, and selling it seems like such a hassle. Should you get rid of your junk car, and if so, how?
Having a car is more than just having a way to get from Point A to Point B. Your car says something about you as a person, and if you’re showing up to job interviews or are letting an old, ugly vehicle sit on your property, people might make unfair assumptions about you. It’s time to let your old car go, and junking it can be an easy, fast solution that will net you some cash in the meantime.
If you’ve recently found yourself thinking, “Maybe I should be getting rid of my junk car in Fort Lauderdale,” here are some factors that may move you in the right direction:
- You can’t sell your car because it’s ugly: We get many customers who are unable to sell their car because the exterior looks awful, whether it’s an ill-advised custom color, severe rust accumulation or just flaking, peeling paint.
- Your car is missing a feature everyone expects: Remember the days when we had to roll up our windows by hand? It’s an inconvenience, especially if you’re the driver. Now think of all the other features that we take for granted these days. Sometimes it’s better to cut your losses and junk your car.
- The gas mileage is terrible: With the price of gas reaching $4 per gallon in some parts of the country, having bad gas mileage is more of a turn-off than ever.
- Your car isn’t running: No matter how much you love your old car, when it no longer runs and the repair costs exceed how much the car is actually worth, it might be time to say goodbye.
- It has too many miles on it: Do you have over 100,000 miles on your vehicle? That’s a sure sign that a buyer will be harder to find.
- You’re missing the title: If you lost the title to your car a decade ago and there’s no hope of finding it, you may not be able to sell the car. Most buyers will not purchase your car without a title.
- It was in an accident: Once your car has been in an accident, it can scare a buyer and encourage them to look elsewhere—even if it runs perfectly well.
Get rid of your junk car in Fort Lauderdale
It’s time to get rid of your junk car in Fort Lauderdale, and Junk Car Dog will pay you for it! For a fast and easy way to get the most cash for your junk car, call us today. No matter the condition of your car, we’ll tow it for free and pay you cash, too! Nothing could be easier. No haggling, no rip-offs—just fast and easy cash for your junk car.