A classic car collection is impressive; a collection of junk cars is not. The good news is there are many junkyards in the business of buying junk cars in Fort Lauderdale. Call around for information and quotes, make sure they pay cash on the spot, hand the keys over and walk away a little richer!
Need quick cash? Want money for your old vehicles? If you think this sounds too good to be true, read on to learn the benefits of getting rid of junk cars:
- Clear space on your property: Whether you own one, two, three or more non-operational vehicles, take a moment to consider their future. Unless fixing vehicles is your business or hobby, chances are those vehicles littering your yard qualify as junk. Vehicles that don’t work are no good to you. They take up a lot of room in your garage, your driveway and other areas around your property, which is valuable space you could be using to store other things. Free up space today to accommodate worthwhile items—like a car that actually works, gardening tools or sports equipment.
- Beautify your yard: Getting rid of junk vehicles is an easy way to declutter and beautify your yard. This point should be very important to you if your non-operational, busted cars are sitting in plain sight of the neighborhood. Additionally, blight of this magnitude is likely taking a toll on your property value. Selling your junk vehicles to a junkyard will make your yard look nicer. There will be fewer weeds, and fewer places for wild animals to hide.
- Help the environment: Storing old vehicles for long periods of time is not good for health and safety. Junk vehicles leach hazardous chemicals into the ground, which eventually get into the water supply. These chemicals—including fuel, motor oil, transmission fluid and corroded metals—pose a threat to both humans and the ecosystem. Sell your junk car today to help protect the environment, and make some quick cash in the process.
- Make some money: Never sell you old car to a junkyard that won’t pay cash on the spot. “Cash only” transactions prevent scams. Don’t agree to a personal or business check, credit or gift cards. If you live in Florida, you can even sell your old vehicle to Junk Car Dog without a title. Give us a call today for more information!
- Free pickup: The other great thing about selling your junk car for cash is that the junkyard buying it will likely offer to haul it off for free. If they don’t, you’ll end up spending your own money to have it towed, which can be expensive. Be sure the tow truck driver sent by the junkyard is properly licensed, insured and bonded before they come to your property.
- Buy a new car: Another benefit of selling a junk car is that once you clear space in your garage or driveway, you can look into buying a new vehicle that actually works.
Here at Junk Car Dog, buying junk cars in Fort Lauderdale is our specialty. Call us today to get started!