When you have a junk car to sell, it’s important to know what qualities to look for in potential buyers. Since buying junk cars in Fort Lauderdale can involve scams and other unscrupulous business practices, it’s crucial to be discerning in your decisions.
As you consider your options for junk car buyers, look for the following traits. A company that offers these qualities is most likely to give you a fair price for your car and handle everything above board:
- Licensure: A junk car buyer should be licensed to do business. Ask to see proof of this licensure. This documentation should be easily provided. It’s a common request to verify licensure, so don’t feel uncomfortable asking for this proof. If the junkyard fails to produce it or reacts poorly to your request, they are likely unlicensed and are trying to pull a scam.
- Quality service: What kind of customer service does the business offer when buying junk cars in Fort Lauderdale? Do they return phone calls or emails promptly? Do they have a good reputation for providing superior service? Make sure this is a company that will be pleasant to work with throughout your transaction. If it’s not, they don’t deserve your business. Go somewhere else where you will be treated properly.
- Good reputation: A good way to discover if you’ll receive quality service is to check the company’s reputation in the industry. Search online for customer reviews. Ask the business directly for references. Check with family, friends and neighbors to see what others have experienced when doing business with the junk car buyer. This feedback will help you decide if the company is worthy of your business.
- Contact information: Does the junkyard have a website and business address? This information should be readily available. Make sure all information is accurate. Visit their website and verify the physical address. Any discrepancies should be red flags that the company is trying to pull a scam. If this is the case, take your business elsewhere.
- Convenience: Is it easy to work with the junk car buyer? Buying junk cars in Fort Lauderdale should be a straightforward process. You should get your money immediately, and the junkyard should be willing to tow your car to their location. If they try to make this transaction more complicated by promising to mail you the check later or telling you that they will handle the title paperwork later, take your vehicle to another junkyard. It’s likely the junkyard is not following standard protocols because they are not a legitimate business.
Get quality service
For a junkyard that offers the qualities you seek in a reputable business, contact the professionals at Junk Car Dog. When buying junk cars in Fort Lauderdale, we offer you cash on the spot. Whether the vehicle is totaled or needs more repairs than its total worth, we can help. Once you call in and schedule an appointment, our technicians will drive out to your location and pick up the vehicle for free. You’ll then receive up to $350 for your vehicle. Contact us to get cash today!